Dear Arena family,
Whether you are on a business trip or a city break, our team will make sure to enhance your stay in every way possible, let us know your requests and we will do our very best to deliver.
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and RIVM. Our General Manager and our hotel team is there to aid everyone in following these guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
- Payments by credit card are preferred.
- We try to have as little of close contact with our guests as possible to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to please adhere to the social distancing measures to do the same.
- Please only ride our elevators with people you are rooming with.
- We encourage you to use the stairs.
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
- Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk.
- If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Due to the current regulations set by the Dutch government, our restaurant PARK will be closed for guests until at least January 19th.
- We have breakfast, lunch and dinner take-away options for hotel guests available
- Before picking up any food, please sanitize your hands at the station.
- Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on our local government regulations.
- We clean objects in the restaurant that we touch on a frequent basis. If you feel like you need an extra round of cleaning to feel more comfortable, please let us know.
- Please note that we are not permitted to serve alcohol after 20:00 pm in our restaurant as well as our shop in the lobby.
- Room service will not be served during your stay. However, we have a variety of small bites and drinks available in our shop.
It is our priority to make sure you are comfortable during your stay with us. Therefore, we would really appreciate to know if you have any special requests that will make you feel at home. Please, do not hesitate to contact Team Hotel Arena with anything you may need.
We hope to see you soon!
Team Hotel Arena